We all know what internet banking is! Right? Still… Let’s give a brief explanation on Internet Banking. In simple words: Internet banking is a way to do financial transactions via Internet. The main benefit of online is user can execute transactions 24/7. It saves a lot of time… which is very necessary in this fast life, where everyone is busy. Isn’t it? Hope you are now clear about “What is internet banking”. So, let’s move on!
With Internet banking you are able to access your account, check your bank balance, transfer money, pay bills, recharge online, shopping and much more.. This is really amazing… Net banking has changed the way we do transactions or we can say whole world. As a SBI account holder and using the SBI online net banking services, I would like to share the information regarding the SBI Net banking benefits and other things.
Benefits of SBI Internet Banking
As said above how internet banking helps us in our day to day life. SBI internet banking services a lot of time and makes your transaction easier and faster. Perform your banking transactions without any efforts. Switch to SBI Net Banking and say bye… bye… to long lines of bank.
- Online Money Transfer
- Direct Payment by IMPS or other
- Online Shopping
- Paying mobile bills
- Electricity bills payment
- DEMAT and IPO services
- Credit PPF account
- Fee payment
SBI customers can also earn rewards points through Internet Banking for the transactions they have done. Each State Bank of India customers can access all these facility provided by SBI. For that they have to follow some steps to start internet banking. To get the SBI internet banking permission you have to do the following:
SBI Net Banking Activation:
- Download SBI Net Banking Activate Form from official SBI website and fill the form completely. After filling the form you have to Submit SBI Net Banking Activate Form to the SBI branch where your SBI account is.
- In around 2 weeks, you will get your net banking username and password by courier which you can use it to active net banking.
- Now go to the official SBI site. Enter username and password to login to active your SBI Internet Banking Account.